- 1.1.1 "Site Administration" means authorized site management personnel who arrange and / or process personal data, as well as defines the purposes for processing personal data, the composition of personal data to be processed, other actions or operations that are carried out with personal data.
- 1.1.2 "Personal data" means any information that directly or indirectly relates to an individual (subject of personal data).
- 1.1.3 "Processing of personal data" means any action or set of actions committed with the use of automation means or without the use of such personal data, including: collection, systematization, accumulation, storage, refinement, use, transfer, depersonalization, blocking, removal, destruction of personal data.
- 1.1.4 "Confidentiality of personal data" - the requirement to comply with the Administration of the site requires not to allow the deliberate dissemination of available personal data without the consent of the subject of such data or without other legitimate reasons.
- 1.1.5 "Site user" means a person who has access to a site on the Internet and uses this site for their own purposes.
- 1.1.6 "Cookies" is a piece of data sent by the web server and stored on a user's computer, which web client or web browser sends a web server every time to an HTTP request when it tries to open a page on the site.
- 1.1.7 "IP Address" is the unique network address of the host in a computer network, built in accordance with the IP protocol.
- 2.5. The administration of the site does not check the authenticity of the personal data provided by the site user.
- 3.1. User's personal data, such as: surname, name, e-mail, telephone, skype, etc., are transferred by the user of the Administration of the Site with the consent of the User by filling in the special forms on the Site.
- 3.2. The transfer of the User's personal data to the Site Administration through the Feedback Form means the consent of the User for the transfer of his personal data. The administration of the Site carries out processing of information about the User, including his personal data, such as: surname, name, e-mail, phone, skype, etc., as well as additional information about the User, which he provided on his request: organization, city, position, etc. in order to fulfill obligations to the user of the Site.
3.3. The administration of the site also makes efforts to protect the Personal data that is automatically transmitted during the process of visiting the pages of the site.:
information from cookies;
information about the browser or other program that provides access to the site;
addresses of pages that were visited;
referrer (address of the previous page), etc..
- 3.3.1. Disabling cookies may result in the inability to access the site.
- 3.3.2. The site collects statistics about the IP addresses of visitors. This information is used to identify and resolve technical issues and to control the correctness of the operations performed.
4.1. The administration of the site may use the User's Personal Information for the following purposes:
- 4.1.1. Identification of the user registered on the site for the execution of the order and / or the conclusion of the contract.
- 4.1.2. Providing User with access to personalized resources of the site.
- 4.1.3. Installation with the User of Feedback, including sending messages, requests related to the use of the site, the provision of services, processing requests and requests from the User.
- 4.1.4. Defining the location of the User for security, prevention of fraud.
- 4.1.5. Creating an account for making purchases, subject to the permission of the user to create it.
- 4.1.6. Message from the Site user about the order status.
- 4.1.7. Processing and receiving of payment, tax confirmation or tax privileges, payment appeal by the User.
- 4.1.8. Providing the User with effective customer and technical support, if any problem connected with use of the website appears.
- 4.1.9. Providing the User by consent with updated products, special offers, price information and others on behalf of the website or its partners.
- 4.1.10. Implementation of advertising activity upon the User’s consent.
- 4.1.11. Providing the User with access to other websites or customer services of the given website in order to receive their offers or services.
- 5.1. Processing of the User’s personal data comes to life in a legal way without any time limit in informational systems of personal data as well with or without use of automation technology.
- 5.2. The User agrees that the Website administration has the right to transfer personal data to the third parties, that is to delivery services, postal organizations, telecom carriers, etc., only for purposes of executing User's claims.
- 5.3. The User’s personal data may be transferred to the authorized bodies of state authority under the terms and conditions established by the legislation.
- 6.1. On a request basis the Users have the right to receive the information related to the processing of their personal data from the Website administration.
6.2. The User agrees to:
- 6.3.3. to block the User's personal data from the moment of his/her request, or from the moment of the plea of the User’s Legal representative or the authorized body’s application for the protection of the subjects’ rights of personal data for the period of verification, in case of detection of inaccurate personal data or illegal actions.
- 6.3. The Website administration undertakes:
7.2. In case of loss or disclosure of personal data the Website administration
is not responsible if the following confidential information:
- 7.2.1. became public until it was lost or disclosed;
- 7.2.2. was received from the third party until it had been received by the Website administration;
- 7.2.3. was received by the third parties by unauthorized access to the website files;
- 7.2.4. was disclosed by the User’s consent.
- 7.3. The User is responsible for the legality, correctness and verity of the provided personal data in accordance with the current legislation.
- 8.1. In case of a dispute between the User of the website and the Website administration before recourse to courts, it is obligatory to show a claim, i.e. a written proposal for the voluntary settlement).
- 8.2. The claimant is obliged to inform the applicant in writing about the results of its approval within 30 calendar days from the date of receipt of the claim.
- 8.3. In case of non-achievement of an agreement the dispute is subject to review by the judiciary in accordance with the current legislation.
- 9.1. User's personal data is stored on the electronic media of the website without limit of time.
- 9.2. User's personal data is destroyed at the User’s request on the basis of his/her appeal or at instigation of the Website administration without explaining the reasons by deleting by the Website Administration the information posted by the User.
10.2. The request sent by the User must contain the following information:
for an individual:
— the document number certifying the identity of the User or his representative,
the date of its issue and the body that issued it;
— date of registration by means of a Feedback Form;
— the text of the request in any format;
— signature of the User or his representative. for a legal person: — request in any format on the letterhead;
— registration date by means of a Feedback Form;
— the request must be signed by the authorized for signing person attaching the documents that confirm the authority of such a person.
- 10.3 The Website administration undertakes to consider and send a response upon the User's request within 30 days from the moment of the request receipt.
- 10.4. All correspondence received by the Administration from the User (application in writing/electronic form) refers to the information with limited access and is not subject to disclosure without the User’s written agreement.
- Personal data and other information about the User, who sent the request, can not be used without his satisfy for other purposes, but for the response preparation to the point of the received request, except where current law provides otherwise.